To be a leader in the area of technical education with a commitment to serve the nation by virtue of providing technical personnel who can make the nation strong enough to stand at par with any developed nation in the world
- To provide an experience that inspires students to reach for the highest level of accomplishment and personal growth throughout their lives.
- To provide an environment that enables students and faculty to make lasting contributions to the advancement of knowledge and the creative practice of engineering.
- To share the fruits of our efforts in order to enhance the public’s understanding of technology and to facilitate its use on behalf of society.
- To create and maintain a diverse, collegial community that recognizes and values the contribution of each individual.
- To do all of the above with integrity. The accomplishment of our mission is a shared responsibility of each member of the College community.