Er. Amar Sharma
Chairman of GEC
- Master of Engineering (1995) with specialization in construction Technology and Management from MITS, Gwalior with 1st Division (Hons)
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (1991) from Govt. Engineering College, Rewa with 1st Division
- Diploma in Civil Engineering (1988) from Govt. S.V. Polytechnic, Bhopal with 1st Division (Hons)
Awards & Honors:
- Recipient of Emerging HRD Thinker’s Award – 2006, awarded by Indian Society For Training & Development, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- 3rd Rank in Madhya Pradesh in three years Diploma Course in Civil Engineering.
- Second Prize winner in DSSF Titled Technology for Helping Handicapped.
- Qualified 30th annual pre senior G.K. Test organized by USO of India, affiliated to the United School International Commission for UNESCO.
Membership of Professional Societies:
- Institution of Valuers, India Grade of Membership Fellow Since 2014.
- International Council of Consultants Grade of Membership Fellow Since 2013.
- American Concrete Institute, USA Grade of Membership Since 2013.
- Environmental Law Institute, USA Grade of Membership Since 2013.
- Asian Society for International Law, Singapore Grade of Membership Since 2013.
- International Society for Concrete Pavements, USA Grade of Membership Since 2013.
- Quality Council of India Grade of Membership Since 2013.
- Water Environment Federation, USA Grade of Membership Since 2012.
- Institution of Civil Engineers, UK Grade of Membership Since 2012.
- American Society of Civil Engineers, USA Grade of Aff. Membership since 2010.
- International Association of Lions- Techno Welfare (India) Grade of Membership Since 2010.
Papers Published / Conference / Seminars / Workshop Attended:
- Total 10 International Conference / Seminars / Workshop Attended.
- Total 21 National Conference / Seminars / Workshop Attended.