Er. Amar Sharma
Chairman of GEC
- He received Gold Medal in Master of Engineering (Construction Technology and management) Jiwaji University , Gwalior in the year 1995.He is Pursuing Ph.d in solid waste management from IIT Delhi.
Awards & Honors:
- He received Emerging HRD thinker’s award – 2006, awarded by Indian society for training and development, ministry of HRD, Government of India. He also received second prize in DSSF titled technology for helping handicapped.
- He has worked as Consultant chartered Engineer, approved valuer and quality Auditor with vast experience of more than twenty years.
- He held the post of project Engineer in Trimurti Housing Co-operative society ltd. Gwalior from 01/09/1991 to 30/01/1995.
- He was the member of Board of Governors, National Institute of Engineering and Management from 1998 to 2000 and he also holds the post of Chairman – Board of Governors of Gwalior Engineering College, Gwalior (M.P) since 2003.
Membership of Professional Societies:
- Institution of Valuers, India Grade of Membership Fellow Since 2014.
- International Council of Consultants Grade of Membership Fellow Since 2013.
- American Concrete Institute, USA Grade of Membership Since 2013.
- Environmental Law Institute, USA Grade of Membership Since 2013.
- Asian Society for International Law, Singapore Grade of Membership Since 2013.
- International Society for Concrete Pavements, USA Grade of Membership Since 2013.
- Quality Council of India Grade of Membership Since 2013.
- Water Environment Federation, USA Grade of Membership Since 2012.
- Institution of Civil Engineers, UK Grade of Membership Since 2012.
- American Society of Civil Engineers, USA Grade of Aff. Membership since 2010.
- International Association of Lions- Techno Welfare (India) Grade of Membership Since 2010.
- Intellectuals Society for Socio-Techno Welfare (India) Grade of Membership Since 2010.
- Indian Society for Technical Education Grade of Membership Since 2006.
- Indian Society for Training & Development Training & Development Grade of Membership Since 2006.
- Institution of Engineers (India) Grade of Membership Since 2004.
- Indian Concrete Institute Grade of Membership Since 1996.
Papers Published / Conference / Seminars / Workshop Attended:
- He attended 10 International Conferences, 12 National Conferences and 9 seminars and workshops.