(I) For B.E. First Year :
(10+2) with PCM [from CBSE / State Board]
- General Seats : Selection through JEE / CLC for vacant seats
- J&K Seats : one seat reserved for J&K residents and one seat for J&K Migrants.
(II) For B.E. Second Year (Lateral Entry) :
Diploma from Technical Board of M.P. in relevant discipline or its equivalent or B.Sc. (PCM).
The Candidate seeking admission to the college is required to:
a) Submit the prescribed application form as enclosed for admission, duly filled, along with the following documents:-
- Mark sheet of Class 10th
- Mark sheet of (10+2) examination.
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Caste & annual income certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate/school-leaving certificate in original.
- Migration certificate in original (if applicable)
- Character certificate in original from the principal of school/college last attended.
- JEE admit card and mark sheet in original.(if applicable)
- 10 recent passport size photographs.
- Gap certificate / affidavit (if applicable)
b) The candidate will be required to furnish affidavit of obeying the rules & regulations of the college as prescribed & enclosed.
c) These documents should be submitted to admission-in-charge.